The last elections in Elmbridge took place on May 22nd, 2014, where the Conservatives increased their majority on Elmbridge Borough Council to 32 of the 60 available seats. The next Borough elections take place on May 7th, 2015, the same day as Parliamentary elections and elections to Claygate Parish Council.
- Elections are usually held on the first Thursday of May each year
- Elections for Surrey County Councillors take place every four years when there are no Elmbridge elections (next in 2017)
- Elections for UK Parliamentary (general) elections are held every five years
- European Parliamentary elections are held throughout the European Union every five years (next in 2018)
- Claygate Parish Council has 10 members. They are elected every four years
- For more information including how to join the electoral register or set up a postal vote see the Elmbridge Council website.